Get your house ready for Sale check list!
1. Trim hedges, weed lawns and flowerbeds.
2. Reseal cracks in foundation, steps, walkways, walls and patios.
3. Power-wash your home’s exterior!!
4. Remove oil stains from driveway and garage. If you’re selling in the winter, keep walks neatly cleared of snow and ice. Otherwise, keep the walks and driveway swept.
5. Clean walls, floors, inside closets and cabinets – everything. If you must, hire a cleaning service to come in and do the job.
6. Get rid of clutter. Store appliances you normally leave on counter tops. Clean out closets, garage, basement and attic.
7. Repair cracks, holes and damage to plaster, wallboard, wallpaper, paint, and tiles.
8. Repair dripping faucets and shower heads..
9. Shampoo all carpets, scrub and wax linoleum, wash and wax wood floors.
10. Unclog slowly draining sinks and tubs.
11. Clean out the fireplace and lay some logs in it.
12. Replace burned-out light bulbs. Use brighter light bulbs.
13. Remove excess, worn or unattractive furniture.
14. Clean all appliances (especially refrigerator and oven).
15. Clear all cobwebs from corners and doorways.
16. Keep draperies and shades open to let in the light.
17. Avoid having dirty dishes in the sink or on counters.
18. Keep any toys in the children’s rooms, bikes, wagons and skateboards in the garage.
Sell your house with a Realtor